Thank you for taking the step from a Trot for Hunger participant to a Trot for Hunger fundraiser. No one is more grateful than the person struggling with hunger who has a hot meal because of your support.
- 7,000 people are currently experiencing homelessness in the District
- Nearly 10% of Washingtonians live in poverty
- 30% of DC families with children often go without food
How you can help
- Register a personal or team fundraising page.
- Set a goal. There’s no commitment, but it will help you mark your progress and encourage your family and friends to help you reach it.
- Personalize your page. Share why you decided to participate in the Trot for Hunger and support SOME. Whether this is your 17th Trot or your first, your motivation will inspire others to give.
- Share your page with family and friends and/or your teammates. You can send out your link via email, by using the built-in social media tools, or any other means of communication—get creative!
We’ll be sharing fundraising tips throughout the fall, so be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or your safe sender list. Please contact our Trot for Hunger team at email@example.com or 202.797.8806 x1131 with your questions, comments, or concerns—we’re here to support your efforts.
Remember, every donation makes a difference. Every $25 you raise provides 16 meals in our dining room.
Already have a Peer-to-Peer account? Request your sign in URL